Monday, December 1, 2008

woken

when November is gone, you know that it had come. and you know...THE EXAM IS OVER!!!and I've been playing RA3 and some silly games =)

yes, the exam is over. I don't think I do very well for it. just hope I can still keep my scholarship with the school. meanwhile, I have to get busy with CNYPR. hopefully "Spot" will take me in and advice me on what to read early. I wish to make Dec my catch-up month. 8 modules, 23 AUs next semester! Effective Comms, Computing, Material Sci, Aero Intro II, Spanish, Math1B, Phys1B, CNYPR...my time table is not going to be merciful...and I think STAR-Planners is really useful.

I'll be going on an ODAC trip to Batu Cave, Malaysia, from 7th Dec to 9th Dec.

gtg!shopping with the girlfriend! :D shit, I left my camera in school...but...SHOPPING :D

No comments: