Thursday, October 30, 2008

this few weeks have been very stressful. I haven't been this stressed for years. 3tests and 3 major assignments to be done within this 2 weeks, not to mention all the tutorials and new topics being covered. I'm so gonna crash and burn. I was so distracted during bio class this Tuesday that I pen down my thoughts in Chinese. but damn Chinese Star can't work and now I can't type in Chinese anymore. basically it goes like this: everything seems damn easy at the beginning and nobody mentioned that the pace was fast. but as the semester go by, things get harder, like way harder, and the pace never slow down. soon, I find myself in a vicious circle: unable to do my tutorials, not understanding the lectures and not doing well for tests. and BAM! the exam is here.

okay, I should be studying for the chem test tomorrow and stop listening sad songs...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heyy. :) life's very stressful isn't it? i might not be able to help much (except for THAT physics qn :P) but i'm supporting. so jiayou, don't give up, and keep going! you can do it.

yup. just study. you can decide how much to study. the rest, let's leave it to fate. as long as you've tried your best, given your current circumstances, it's okay.

have fun with spanish and good luck for your exams.

<3

HuiMing said...

jiayou with exams and all choryen (: I bloghopped and found your blog (: hahaha

The Brick Layer said...

push on, ya?

-upstairs