Thursday, September 11, 2008

one and a half more weeks

I feel like a little kid waiting for school holiday to arrive! half of week 6 has gone by and it'll be recess week after week.whee! (=

the CN Yang program has 3 mods of math, 3 mods of physics, 1 mod of chem and 1 mod of bio, half of which one can opt to S/U. I'm struggling with math and have some problem with physics. should I S/U my math? I don't want to give up but I can't let it affect my cummulative GPA either. haiz...what should I do besides trying harder? any advice/opinion? Spanish is getting harder too. but I don't want to S/U it. it's just Level 1 afterall and I plan to continue with Level 2 and 3.

going for a ODAC trekking trip to Cameron, Malaysia from 19th to 22nd. it'll be a good break before I start all the catch-up work in the holidays =)

No comments: