Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Heroes, MRO and...

omg! why my maid go and tidy up my table?! shit. now I don't know where to start...but nvm. I didn't make much progress after Monday anyway. I realised I have quite a number of tutorials to do! oh no! and now Heroes is out...watched the first episode last night. Sylar is just sick...and now Mohinder too. alright. I shall not spill too much...watching episode 2 now! =)

there's MRO (maintenance repair and overhaul) workshop for me for the next 2 days. just came back from the first session...it's quite interesting how things are being run at airports. aircraft maintenance sounds damn stressful. imagine 400 odd ppl breathing down your neck asking you when can the aircraft take off...yuck

had a good chat with LiXuan one Monday and things turned out very well :D =beams blissfully=

No comments: