Thursday, August 21, 2008

week 3

it's more than halfway through week 3, and things are getting different. or is it just me? I have to start prioritizing the events and activities around me and it feels bad to have to let some things go. at times, I doubt my decisions. at times, things are clear; at times, I regret the choices made. at times, I stand firm.

obviously, securing the scholarship is of top priority and that means I have to put in serious effort (that comes with time) in to studying. for the clubs, societies and activities, I've placed ODAC/trek on top of TKD and Wushu. I hope to attain a 2nd Dan in TKD within the stay in NTU. so most probably I'll drop wushu even though wushu seem more interesting (and seemingly less xiong than TKD) and would give me greater exposure to martial arts as a whole.

now hall. Hall III is indeed a very very happening hall. less than a month ago, there was the NTU joint hall bash. and tonight, Hall III is holding one itself. and I just miss both of them. interblock games has already started this Monday and it will last for at least 2 weeks. after which, I suppose they will start training for inter-hall games. I'll stand with my decision to stay in hall for no further than this sem (at least in the short term). I suppose I'll miss out a lot on hall. but staying in hall was something that I didn't expect or intend to. this short stay was just to have fun and know more people.

I wonder...
how you feel about this.
what your fears are.
if you know who 'you' is.
if I'm pushing too fast too far.
if you know what I mean...

No comments: