Friday, August 15, 2008

2 weeks of school



been busy and drained for the past 5 weeks - 3 weeks of camps and 2 weeks of school. I've uploaded the photos for the first 2 camps, namely, F.O.O.T.(ODAC) and NYS camp to my facebook and my webshot accounts.


the camps has been fun and memorable. new friends found and new experiences. I feel that F.O.O.T. was the best of them all because the activities were more enriching and meaningful. it was so good that I bought myself a 75litre haversack after that. ready to go trekking any time. NYS camp was short(3days) but very fun as well. and more importantly...hmmm...I'll leave this for another day. Hall 3 FOC lasted for 6days. the amazing race was a great experience and of course the fav activity for Chor Yen-the-glut is the food-hunt at Geylang.

school started 4th Aug. but in the first week, it still felt like orientation. there was lotsa things going on in hall and in school. bash, mahjong sessions, makans, OG gatherings, NTU TKD etc. I haven't been playing basketball for a couple of weeks already. on the academic front, I've overloaded myself with 24 AU this semester. 5-day week and most days see me end at 5pm. for CCAs, I've been joining the TKD club for training on both tuesdays. but I injured myself on both occasions. I'm joining ODAC too. but I'm still not sure how much commitment I'm going to put into each of these. I really want to strive for a first class honours and I'm having some difficulty with studies, esp math.

for my tuition kids, I'm sorry I haven't been able to give you much time. but I assure you things will get better in the weeks ahead =)

I'll stop here for now. piles of work stacking up

No comments: