Wednesday, May 28, 2008

splurge splurge splurge

haven't been thrifty these few days. thai express, billy bombers, ben & jerry's blah blah blah. and wasted money on some ugly pants and shirts which I now have no idea why I bought 'em.
Indiana Jones was not bad though. it's quite worth watching, the ending's a little lame though, esp since I had a Cathay voucher. and I'm going out again tomorrow! this week's seen big big holes in my pockets...I hope those parents get their tuition fees ready to patch up the holes!lol

too bad I dont have pictures to show off~ maybe I can pick up the habit of bringing a camera ard and go trigger happy everywhere, any time. then I can make this journal very colorful! =) now...where's my ixus 500?hmmm...

oh and one good news, offered the CN Yang scholars program~woohoo! but where is the official letter?! mail man (reminds me of Karl Malone), hurry up please!

No comments: