Tuesday, February 24, 2009

23

Just turned 23 on the 23rd. Feeling pretty old...It wasn't very long ago when I first studied in Singapore; it wasn't very long ago that I graduated from RI and RJ; it seems like I just ORDed last month and started uni life last week and the 2nd semester, yesterday...time, unrelenting, unforgiving, ever-changing...this year, I have only one birthday wish and only those who are close know...


the maid, JuJu, is leaving today as her contract expires. Yani has come to replace her. I'm not really bothered as long as she takes good care of my grandma and does the household chores properly.

on a lighter note, Li Xuan and I spent a day in town yesterday. I asked for a water bottle on my birthday and the sweetie customized one for me =)



at...guess where?

That's all for now, back to work...

No comments: