Saturday, June 14, 2008

sprained ankleS

how do you sprain both ankles in a day, within a span of 15 min? ask me. my shots haven't been dropping lately and that's very frustrating. no touch, lousy stroke, bad choices. that's not the kind of game any player would want but we would all go through this kind of phase, esp shooters. not saying that I'm a natural shot but I think it's decent enough. looks like I need more shooting practice and drills

the driving test was quite nerve-wrecking. up-slope was shit but I passed. so basically, I can say I have met all the goals I've set for the holiday - driving license and Singapore citizenship and on top of that, a really nice bonus, a scholarship from NTU. I should get back to my Spanish before school starts. and next up, Gryphon cup.

No comments: